(Graduate students) Recruitment of Int'l students Mentoring Participants
The International Office intends to run a mentoring program for international students to support the successful settlement of Int'l students in Korea. If you are interested in this, please refer to the information below and apply it within the deadline.
1. Application duration: September 24, 2020-October 7, 2020
2. Subject: 10 Int'l graduate students (English speaking) ※ Excluding completion student
3. Selection priority
- Priority selection for freshmen
- Priority selection for G.P.A high scorers
4. How to apply
- Online application
- Application Go→ https://forms.gle/Y212XXfwNNMFKF2w8
5. Mentoring Program Period: October 19, 2020 ~ November 20, 2020 (4 weeks)
6. Main contents of the mentoring program
- Culture and language exchange, school life guide, etc.
※ Plan and operation method subject to change due to COVID-19
There is no file attached.