2021 HOME ALONE Global Internship Program Student Recruitment 2021 HOME ALONE 글로벌 인턴십 프로그램 참가 모집 안내
We are recruiting students to participate in the HOME ALONE Global Internship Program, which was newly established as a campus international program after Covid-19. Thank you for your active participation.
1. Program Title: 2021 HOME ALONE Global Internship
2. Recruitment Plan
A. Number of people selected: 5 in total.
B. Recruitment period: 2021.4.12 (Monday) to 2021.4.21 (Wednesday)
C. Activity period: June to August 2021
(9 weeks in total = 3 weeks of online training + 6 weeks of online field training)
D. How to apply: Download the application attached here and submit a visit to the International Affairs Team(to Hyesun Lee, 062-2330-6495)
E. qualification for application
- Selection of students from the first semester of the third grade to the first semester of the fourth grade.
- Priority selection of high GPA (average GPA) scorers
- excellent English language skills first
- No application for students who are on leave, those who are scheduled to graduate, or who are in master's and doctorate course
F. Selection method: 1.5 to 2 times the number at our university and the final successful candidates are selected through the last 3 interviews with overseas job managers.
5. Participation costs
- KRW 1,300,000 / 1 person, participants will pay the participation fee in advance.
- After completing the internship program, the entire participation fee (1,300,000 won) will be paid as a scholarship.
6. Other inquiries
- Refer to the attached file for the application form.
- Phone inquiries: Lee Hye-sun (062-230-6495)
※Applicant orientation: February 16, 2021. (Friday) 5 p.m. (It takes about an hour)
There will be an orientation for those who are interested in the programs by the general manager through Zoom. If you are interested in the program, I want you to take part in the orientation and get its outline and expectation effectiveness. (the OT will be carried out in Korean only)