Part-time employment application/permission procedure guide 시간제취업(아르바이트) 신청⋅허가 절차 안내





<한국어번역 아래>

For international students who are working part-time during vacation, please refer to the information on the application and permission procedures for part-time employment so that you do not work illegally.

■ Employment Procedure: Get a job → Write a contract → Apply for permission at the Immigration Office → Check whether permission is granted → Start working

  ※ When drafting a contract, write the start date about 10 days after, for the immigration office permit review period

■ Required documents

  1. Integrated application form (not required for online application)

  2. Part-time work of Foreign student confirmation form

  3. A copy of the business registration certificate of the place of work

  4. Standard employment contract

  5. Transcripts

  6. Proof of Korean language proficiency (TOPIK score report)

■ How to apply: Apply online at Hi Korea ( or visit the immigration office

■ Attachment file

  1. Integrated application form

  2. Part-time employment confirmation form

  3. Standard labor contract form

시간제취업(아르바이트) 신청⋅허가 절차 안내

방학을 맞아 아르바이트를 하는 유학생을 위하여 시간제취업(아르바이트) 신청⋅허가 절차를 안내하오니 참고하여 위법하지 않게 아르바이트를 하시기 바랍니다.

■ 취업절차: 구직 → 계약서 작성 → 출입국사무소 허가신청 → 허가여부 확인 → 근무시작

  ※ 계약서 작성시 출입국사무소 허가심사 기간을 고려하여 10일정도 후로 근무시작일 작성

■ 필요서류

  1. 통합신청서(온라인 신청시 필요없음)

  2. 시간제취업 확인서

  3. 근무지 사업자등록증 사본

  4. 표준근로계약서

  5. 성적증명서

  6. 한국어능력 증빙서류(TOPIK 성적표)

■ 신청방법: 하이코리아 온라인 신청( 또는 출입국사무소 방문신청

■ 붙임파일

  1. 통합신청서 양식

  2. 시간제취업 확인서 양식

  3. 표준근로계약서 양식