Only Graduates: D-10 Visa Change for Job Seeking activities

CU Global



If Graduate school students want to extend your visa after Graduate school's graduation for seeking a job in korea, please, fill in attached form and submit it to immigration office with below documents
- Application Form
- Passport
- Alien Card
- Certificate of Graduation
- Transcript
- Plan for Job Seeking activities(See attached file: please fill in this form in detail)
- fee: 130,000 Korean Won

- Housing Contract

* International office just gives information regarding D-10 Visa.

Applicants should prepare for documents and submit it to immigration office directly.