Register for courses
The site for signing up your courses is http://wing.chosun.ac.kr
Korean Language Course(Graduate Only)
- Period : One Semester/ 15 weeks
- Time : Every Saturday 09:00 AM ~ 13:00 PM
- Place: International Building, 3rd floor, Lecture room (changeable)
Tution Fee : 150,000 won
- Account Number : Gwangju Bank 004-107-356423
- Remitter's name : Student's Name
All new students should register above 2 classes at 1st semester
|한국어 1||29699||Saturday 09:00-11:00|
|한국어 2||29700||Saturday 11:00-13:00|
There is a bank located inside the CU campus: a campus branch office of Gwangju Bank.
Location : Main Building
Office hours : Monday to Friday, 09:00-16:00
The bank is located at Main Building of the campus and has ATMs (cash machines) all over the campus.
Open a bank account: In order to open a bank account, you have to prepare for your passport and Foreign Registration Card. If you don't have foreign registration card, take your professor in charge(supervisor) to the bank and if he or she guarantees, you can open a bank account without a foreign registration card.
- Students receive a student ID free of charge.
- You can borrow books from Main library by using of your student card.
- In case you don't have a student card, use your certificate of registration temporarily.