College of Law
This college, which was established in 1946 along with Chosun University, has produced a great number of elites in various areas and has developed based on its long history and tradition. Its main building has lecture halls, seminar rooms, a moot court, and a college library including a Gosiwon for students who are preparing for the national examination for lawyers. We have outstanding teaching personnel to provide quality education for students and a variety of scholarships for those who have enthusiasm in studying. In particular, all students admitted to the Dept. of Global Law can be beneficiaries of scholarships. We will do our best to help students be admitted to prestigious law schools and international society.
Dept. of Law
This department aims to nurture leading lawyers with knowledge of theories and practical ability who can contribute to national and social development. The students will learn a healthy sense of value and an occupation orienting toward freedom, equality, and justice and will provide services for their community.
- To nurture warm-hearted lawyers who serve the public.
- To nurture leaders with open minds who will establish the legal systems of our nation.
- To nurture lawyers who have specialized and integrated ability to lead in global society.
- To nurture creative lawyers who will lead in the knowledge-oriented society of the 21st century.
Dept. of Police Administration
As our traditional society has changed into an industrial and information-oriented society, crimes and pathological phenomena are increasing day after day. In particular, such phenomena which have become more serious and diverse are creating threats to the safety of the public, the roles of the police, who are in charge of the safety and protection of the public, have become more important.
- To nurture policemen with a theoretical base by teaching intensive theories on police administration.
- To police human resources with practical knowledge and skills by cultivating an ability to apply theory.
- To nurture competent policemen who can adjust to a rapidly changing social environment.