College of Business
This college which is composed of about 2,600 students and 50 teaching personnel is equipped with advanced educational infrastructure. To nurture business experts for trade with China, we are opening a Multi-talented China Businessman(MCB) program which is designed to enhance specialized knowledge on business, IT ability, and communication ability targeting undergraduates in the Division of Business Administration, the Dept. of Economy, and the Dept. of Trade. We are also participating in the human resources development project for industrial marketing focusing on a marketing technology project, regional brands, and specific areas of Chinese business marketing as well as a project to develop economic experts of East Asia and a regional research and cooperation project in East Asia. In addition, various global programs such as international and national internship programs and credit programs are open to nurture global leaders for the 21st century.
Division of Business
This division aims to help students acquire basic knowledge in business administration and scientific management techniques in order to nurture human resources who can meet the needs of our rapidly changing society.
- To nurture professionals and business administration experts with knowledge and ability in business management by teaching the basic theories of personal management, organization, the role of mis in production, marketing, finance, accounting, international management, and how to apply these theories in real life.
Dept. of Economics
This department aims to nurture intellectuals who sum up, apply, and recreate economic knowledge. Students can actively deal with changes in the economic environment and will lead in the 21st century with creative and healthy thinking.
- To nurture creative economy experts who will lead in a multi-purposed economic society.
- To nurture productive economic experts who can analyse and respond to economic phenomena in a reasonable way.
- To nurture economic leaders who can lead in globalization and informatization of our nation and community.
Dept. of International Trade
The Department of Trade teaches profound theories on business and trade and how to apply them based on the educational ideals of Korea and the foundational ideals and educational goals Chosun University. We want to nurture competent leaders who have extensive knowledge in business and good personalities and who can contribute to community and national development.
- To nurture creative elites who can deal with actual problems through practical education in the major.
- To nurture elites who can serve the organizations they join through ethical use of knowledge on business and trade.
- To nurture international elites who can contribute to the quality of life of human beings regionally, nationally, and globally.