This department aims to nurture communication and media experts with a scientific research capability. For this purpose students learn theories of and practices in mass-communication.
- To nurture elites with critical views on our society and the press.
- To nurture communication professionals who can respond to the needs of a global society.
- To nurture elite leaders who understand new communication technology and have adaptive social ability.
- To nurture professional journalists who can work for newspapers, broadcast stations, and magazines.
- To nurture talented persons who are creative in advertisement, PR, and marketing.