This department aims to enhance its research capability through the learning of extensive and intensive academic theories on Korean language and literature. We help students develop themselves and their leadership skills so they can contribute to the retention and development of traditional culture and properly respond to the changing needs of their generation for the globalization of their major.
- To nurture scholars of Korean language and literature with professional knowledge.
- To develop creative research capability in Korean language and literature.
- To nurture leaders with a desirable sense of value and creative ability.
- To contribute to the retention and development of research in Regionology.
- To promote the globalization of Korean language and literature through active academic exchanges.