This department aims to nurture talented leaders with academic knowledge of medicines which are directly and indirectly used to prevent, diagnose, and treat diseases, and relevant technologies.
- To nurture professionals who understand the properties and points of the action of matter relating to life.
- To nurture the ability to develop and apply the resources of natural medical supplies.
- To nurture pharmacists who guide in the reasonable use of medication and the administration of medicines according to current information.
- To produce pharmacists who prescribe, make, and control medicines.
- To nurture elites who manage health, environment, and food hygiene.