- This department teaches the humanistic, cultural, and educational values of tea and promotes the expansion of tea culture.
- This department educates and nurtures specialized human resources to activate tea culture as a regional strategic industry and a future wellbeing industry.
- This department develops the tea culture of our region into a world tea culture through nurturing personnel educated in tea culture.
- To study tea culture academically and apply what students learn to the tea culture industry, exchanges, and management.
- To study the tea culture of Korea and nurture experts who will develop it as a world tea culture.
- To develop a practical and creative tea culture by connecting it with art, costume, music, food, design, and the digital age.
- To develop academic results in tea culture and practice into content to contribute to the popularization of tea culture.